Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I am so so used to relying on the multitude of patterned papers I own and not using the big drawer full of stamps I own.
So for this layout I decided to create pattern using other methods.
I used white acrylic paint to create a block to stamp onto using blue acrylic paint and a Prima stamp.
I used a piece of shaped mulberry paper and used a peice of net (which protects oranges) to spray over with cosmic shimmers.
I also used another stamp to stamp the pattern onto the foam letters.
I bought the foam letters from a £1 store and they are the kind you buy your kids to stick on the side of the bath. They are all in primary colours and quite big, so were fun to use.
I am pleased with this layout and glad I challenged myself a little.
Bye for now.