This is a layout I created using CSI Case File No.6 which can be found over at Colour Stories
The journaling reads: This is the best paige boy in the world. He looked like a mini version of his dad. At the reception everytime I saw him he had a different glass of sherry in his hands.
Jason - Aged 8 - Paige boy at his Mam & Dads wedding.
Choose two (or more)of the following elements to include on your layout:
- glass or transparent elements
- wood or wood-grain accents
- combine two different patterns that have the same colors
Choose one (or more)of the following to inspire your journaling:
· Tell three things about your subject.
· Use a transparency or vellum "container" to hold your journaling.
· Illuminate your subject: shine the light on something the viewer wouldn't know by just looking at your picture.
· Inspiration words: clear, comfort, shine. --Use one or more of these words as a jumping-off point for your journaling.
Sketch 195 (see below) over at Creative Scrappers
I used the following:
MME - Lost & Found Madison Avenue Alphas
American Crafts Thickers Foam Alphas White - Giggles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy
7 Gypsies - Lille Paper - Abundance
Glitter Paper - Brand unknown
Collage Press Journaling Cards - A Day in the Life
Crafters Workshop 6x6 template - Mini Woodgrain
Paper Pizazz Vellum- Vellum Hearts
Pink Paislee Paper - Office Lingo - Outside the Box
Ranger Glossy Accents
Sassafras Lass - All boy clearn stamps
Papermania Kraft Cardstock
Pearlescent Shaped cardstock
Transparency - Green Swirls
I really enjoyed putting this together and would most likely not have normally chosen this colour combo to scrap this picture, but using the prompts from CSI is really helpful for me and I get my layouts done much faster.
Hope you like it!