This is yet another layout about my grandson (he is such a good subject)
I printed the teeny photos a while back and when I saw them again I was inspired to line them up 'like in a negative' and the layout just developed from there
I used a colour prompt from Colour Stories Inspiration found here. Or you can view the details below.
I used the items highlighted.
Choose two (or more)of the following elements to include on your layout:
- text pattern (patterned paper or some other element, e.g., letter stickers, with a text print)
- striped pattern (patterned paper or other element that contains stripes)
- dictionary page (yep--tear a page out of an old dictionary)
- definition stickers (stickers that have words with definitions--these used to be really popular a while back--Making Memories had them)
- bird accent
- hot-air balloon accent
- Use something translucent so that the background can show through
Choose one (or more)of the following to inspire your journaling:
- Journal as a definition.
- Document a journey.
- Write a six-word memoir (see http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/ for examples)--This is really fun!
- Use a line or phrase from the song Wind Beneath My Wings and use that as a jumping-off point for your journaling - lyrics here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bettemidler/windbeneathmywings.html
- Inspiration Words: wing, roam, surround -- Inspiration Words are meant as jumping off points for your journaling--not just titles (though you certainly can use these as your title; just please also have a story of some sort for your page).
I used my own sketch (see below) - which was very crudely drawn in the car on the way back from dropping my grandson back home. Drawing isn't my strong suit as you can probably tell!
I used these supplies:
Glitz Teeny Alphas - Bubblegum pink
Brenda Pinnick Paper (background)
Making Memories Chipboard Tag - Just Chillin No: 31842
Turquoise Core'dinations cardstock (circle frame)
Black Core'dinations Cardstock (negative frame)
Pink Paislee/House of Three - Daily Junque paper (bird & a little bird told me)
Narrow white ric rac
Grey papermania cardstock
MME La Paperie (Jen Wilson) Dots paper (for flower)
Elsie Paper - Zoe Click Click
Fancy Pants - Kraft Kuts Stickers - Blues Alphas
Old Dictionary Page
Blue ink pad
Hope you enjoy this layout and remember...
A day without scrapping is like a day without sunshine!!!