I love the colours in the CSI #13 colour palette (see below) and I knew the perfect pictures to use with it. I have had these photos of my grandson for a while and hadn't found the best way to scrap them so this was perfect.
This is the colour palette I used from Colour Stories Inspiration
Choose two (or more) of the following elements to include on your layout: My selections are highlighted is pink/blue.
- Make a pinwheel (here are two tutorials on how to make them: here and here ).
- string/yarn/fiber/ twine
- map print
- Make a spiral flower, like in the center of the pinwheel.
- Tuck a little surprising detail somewhere on your page.
Choose one (or more)of the following to inspire your journaling:
- Document something related to play (child or adult play).
- Tuck your journaling into something so that it's partially hidden.
- Write your journaling so that it goes in a circle or spiral.
- Write one central idea and four supporting details/examples (as inspired by the center of the pinwheel and the 4 parts coming off of it.
- Inspiration words: play, surprise, delight -- Use these as a jumping-off point for your journaling (not just as a title).
This is the sketch I used from Lets Get Sketchy
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.
I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following
Comment on this postFollow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)
or share my post/blog using the links below