This month's theme over at Scrap it with a Song is Road Trips
~This weeks song is '500 Miles by The Proclaimers'~
I chose to use the lyrics 'When I Wake Up' from the song for my title
When I saw the lyrics to the song and saw 'When I Wake Up' I immediately thought of this photograph. I had recently bought the MME patterned paper with the train on (and my grandson 'loves' trains) so I had to use it!
I used 5 tags to list 5 things different things will want to do 'when he wakes up'. I wrote them from his viewpoint.
1. Play with my trains (especially James, Percy, Thomas, Toby & Diesel)
2. Drive my buses up grandads arm, on the chairs and on the floor
3. Stop walking or go really slow so my nana will say 'One, two, three, Go! to get me
to run - this is fun!
4. Play out in the garden and do weeding for Grandad - I am such a big help.
5. Put my arms around my nana's neck, rock her side to side and say 'ahhh nana'
I have the list of 'ingredients' I used for the layout but I have misplaced it - I will add this A.S.A.P.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.
I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following
Comment on this postFollow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)or share my post/blog using the links below