I saw an idea for altering Toms on the following website (Pearmama) and thought I would have a go. Instead of using Toms though I used Flossys.
The 1st shows how I have done a rough design with a watercolour pencil.
In this second picture I have went over the design with a black fabric marker.
I am quite pleased with the finished effect, not bad for a 1st go. I would like to do another pair but spend a little more time thinking out the design and drawing it.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.
I would love it if you would like to do one or more of the following
Comment on this postFollow my blog (the link is on the right hand side of my blog)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Flickr (links at the top of the page)or share my post/blog using the links below